Friday 13 January 2012

How much is your face worth?


I decided that I will make a response to this tag that many have been posting on their blogs and it basically is a calculation of the cost of your daily make-up. Comparing mine to some other girls, I realised that my daily make-up is fairly simple and I do try to limit the amount of products I use because I don't like to feel caked in heavy make-up. So here's what I tend to use on a daily basis...




From left to right,
1. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent - £3.99
2. Bourjois Pastel Jous Blush in Rose Frission -  £7.49
3. Benefit Stay don't stray Primer - £19.50
4. No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in Black - £12.50
5.Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanille Clair - £9.99
6. Lush Snow Fairy Lip tint - £3.95
7. Collection 2000 Khol eyeliner pencil in Black - £1.99

Total cost = £59.41




1 comment:

  1. this is such an interesting idea! i might have to do the same on my blog!

    ReplyDelete